Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lil' Pumpkin

I am so excited it is October already because it means the holidays are just around the corner. I love this time of year, cooler weather, holiday foods, and I especially love this Little Pumpkin...




He thinks it is fun to take things off his head, which is what he is trying to do here.

Today we went to a Family Swap Meet and Ethan was amazing. He took a nap for half the time in his stroller while his dad and mom looked for things for him.

David: "Do you think we should get Ethan this small bat?"

Marisela: "No, he has one like it at home."

David: "But it's too big."

Marisela: "No."

At least an hour later as we were taking one last stroll down the rows before heading home.

David: "Lets show mom how much you like this bat." (Marisela is busy looking at other things at that same booth.)

Marisela: "Fine!" (As Ethan is smiling at his new find.)



Dad knew best, the bat is a hit. Ethan held the bat while we finished walking around and during the car ride home.



Ethan checking out his new toys, as you can tell from the background he is in desperate need for some new toys. This kid is going to be spoiled!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

oh my goodness... those pictures are adorable! I think Ethan needs some playmates next weekend for all those toys ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to play too! Ethan and I will have a blast with the new toys.

G-ma!

Anonymous said...

Okay! With your permission, we will help David spoil the kid.

G-Pa

Johanna said...

i love that little pumpkin! too cute.

naomi said...

ooo...and then in a couple months...SANTA. yay.