Last night Maya and Alyssa came over to carve pumpkins, our annual tradition! It was a lot of fun hanging out with them and carving pumpkins.
This morning Ethan enjoyed checking out the pumpkins...
... so much so that he turned into a pumpkin!
Tonight we went trick-or-treating to a few of our neighbor's houses and then Ethan helped us answer the door and pass out candy. He seemed to enjoy checking out everything that was going on and was a real trooper wearing the stuffed pumpkin costume we made him wear.
Ethan hanging out with Auntie Kim and Brian who were down visiting for the weekend with some of his trick-or-treating loot in hand!
9 comments:
The pumpkins are so adorable, but the best one is Little Ethan. He is so so cute. Adorable pictures.
Muchos besitos!
G-ma
Love the pictures. Keep them coming!
G-Pa
Yay! I am so glad you posted these pics so quickly. I LOVE his costume and the photo of the four little pumpkins.
Aww...you girls look cute carving the pumpkins and your little pumpkin Ethan is so adorable!!!
Cute! And you guys had some nice-looking pumpkins as well!!
Ethan is the cutest pumpkin in the patch! I love the pictures & loved hanging with you guys on Friday.
yup. definitely a cute pumpkin. hope you all had a great halloween. i'm sure he got lots of candy. ha.
Which pumpkin is Ethan? I can't tell :)
We missed you so much! Thanks for posting pictures of the cutest pumpkin in town!
See you on Wed.
Post a Comment