Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Little Update...

It's definitely time for an update! I've been meaning to post, but things have just been busy lately. So, here is what we have been up to lately...

Two weekends ago we went to the Charger game vs. Miami with Dan and Kari. Despite the slow start to the game, we had a great time and the Chargers won!

Best seats in the house! It wasn't too bad, although we still couldn't see the left side of the end zone when standing up.


Thanks to grandma for graciously watching our Little Charger so we could go to the game!

David has been busy putting up the safety gate and cabinet locks. We are well on our way to making our home as safe as possible for Ethan.

The other day I caught Ethan snuggling with his elephant and thought it was so adorable. He really likes his elephant! I wish I could say Ethan has been sleeping like this picture lately. He has been waking up a lot and we're convinced he is getting new teeth in. So far we haven't been able to see or feel anything. I hope they pop up soon so we can all get some more sleep.

Today I saw Ethan back up into a sitting position from laying down. I was so excited! Ethan was definitely a bit confused about my excitement. I guess Ethan has been doing this for awhile now (according to David), although this was the first time I got to see it. Yeah! Until next time... =)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the update. Ethan is growing too fast and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love you!

Johanna said...

Adorable!

Maya said...

yay! thanks for the update! i had been checking daily there for a while :) hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

He is getting big, can't wait to see him next week. Too bad I have to survey during the week.
Keep us posted as you have time.

G-Pa