Ethan and I are both feeling a bit under the weather, so we had a chance to spend the day together. Since we were home, I decided it was time for his first hair cut! His hair was getting pretty long and was starting to get in his eyes. So, out came the scissors! I don't really know how you're supposed to give a haircut to a 9 month old who doesn't sit still for a second, but I don't think it looks too bad for a first time. A bit choppy, although I am known for choppy haircuts!
4 comments:
You're lucky - He'd look cute no matter what you did. Nice job though!!
I think is a great haircut, not as good as I used to cut yours Mars, just kidding, great job! Besitos!
G-ma
It looks great!
dan's right. he's a cutie no matter what.
Post a Comment