Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Couple Minutes"

Last night we decided it was time to give Katelyn her first sponge bath, which was much overdue. We were going to give Ethan and Katelyn their baths at the same time, and this is how it went...

Background: Playing downstairs with Ethan and his toys.
David: "Ok, time for your bath."
Ethan: "Couple minutes."

He said "couple minutes" clear as day, so of course we had to oblige and give him a few more minutes to play!


Ethan enjoying his bath with dad.


Katelyn doing an amazing job with her sponge bath. She only fussed a little when I had to wash her hair!


All clean!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie pies! Love it! Can't wait to hug them!

Meema

Johanna said...

So cute! I think I am having cuddle withdrawals...

Dan said...

Love it!

Ali said...

Oh she is so beautiful!!!

Gretchen and Bryan said...

Hahaha - Ethan is so funny! And the bargaining begins...

Maya said...

I have loved catching up on your blog. I love seeing pictures and hearing stories about your family. Love you!