Friday, August 6, 2010

Tradition, Tradition!

Somehow going to Disneyland when I am 8 months pregnant has become a tradition. I was definitely hesitant to go both times, but ended up having a lot of fun in the end!

This was right after the holidays in 2008 with my family, about 3 weeks before Ethan was born...




I was too big to zip up my jacket and it was pretty cold!



And this was a few weeks ago with David's family, about 4 weeks before Katelyn is to arrive...


Definitely a hot day!


Enjoying the parade!


Just had to buy a Mickey Mouse hat!

I think Ethan was still a bit too young to truly have enjoyed Disneyland, especially since we went with Ethan's cousins who are a bit older and enjoyed rides that Ethan was still too young to enjoy (i.e. Pirates of the Caribbean, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride). He did like It's a Small World and the Tea Cups. He still had fun though, and we did too!

I am just hoping that for our 3rd child we'll plan it just right so that we can go during the Spring when the weather is perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how you still have those 2008 photos from Disneyland. Keep the tradition going! See you very soon sweeties.

Meema

Johanna said...

Love the photos!!