Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun-filled Days

Almost every day while we were at the cabin had a fun activity planned. It was nice to take advantage of our location, near the lake and woods, and spend so much time with each other.

One day grandma and grandpa rented a boat for the day. The boat had an upper deck and a slide that went out into the water. The slide was awesome! I think this was my favorite day!



Our little marshmallow... she actually wasn't happy at all about her restrictive vest.


But it did keep her afloat! She wasn't too sure about the water.


Neither was Ethan, but he gave it a go.


We, on the other hand, loved it!


This is the life, steering while enjoying a juicy watermelon.

Another day was a 2 hour train ride through the Hoosier National Forest...


Smiling, despite the heat.

The train was air conditioned, but it was still pretty warm. At the half way point we were allowed to get off and I bought us some much needed popsicles. I think this may have been Ethan's first popsicle, but I couldn't resist letting Katelyn have some too. The poor girl was so hot! It got pretty messy quick, so we didn't even get to finish them.


Sibling love.


More cuddling. The train ride was during their nap time, they did a great job on the train despite the fact that they should have been sleeping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so much fun! Great family memories!

G-ma