Monday, June 13, 2011
Lazy Day...
We are recovering from a fun-filled, busy vacation, so I decided to have a lazy day at home. In order to not go completely stir crazy, we went for our first wagon ride around the neighborhood. Both Ethan and Katelyn really enjoyed it, although I'm not sure how much I enjoyed the hills. Unfortunately it's unavoidable in our area. It was still fun though! And yes, those are stickers on Ethan's face. He was so proud of himself for taking them off the sticker sheet by himself and decided to put them on his face.
P.S. I forgot to include that we saw many dogs on our walk and today Ethan said, "I want a dog, mommy". Oh boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A cart for two, Jamba Juice here we come!
G-Pa
Love this pic! Hope you had a great vacation. Lets get together this week!
Welcome back! We hope you guys had a good rest of the trip at the lake!!
Ha ha, Ella loves to put stickers on her face too! Welcome home from your trip! :) Mackenzie
So so cute! Glad you all have a great time!
G-ma
Post a Comment