Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bloopers

I was determined to take pictures for Emily's birth announcement and really wanted to have all 3 kids in the picture. Looking back it was very comedic, although at the time it was pretty stressful for me.

"What's this on Emily's head?" and a loving kiss by big brother.

Distracted by Ethan's hand on her shoulder, a sad Emily, and a smiling Ethan!

The best shot on this chair!

So, I thought maybe a change in location would help... well, one still baby and two wiggly kids!

And another location change! This time met by Katie's "serious" eyes!

Snuggles for Emily! 

Everyone tried their best, but I just couldn't get a picture of all 3 smiling at the same time. So, I compromised and decided to just send one of Emily! I'm definitely not looking forward to trying to take Christmas pictures!

The final shot... Our cute Emily!
P.S. Thanks Camdyn for letting me borrow the cute outfit!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for sharing pictures from the photo shoot, I love Emily's birth anouncement picture!

Ali said...

Oh, SO cute!

allisonwardrip said...

Awww...that outfit is SO CUTE!!! And I love Katie's "serious eyes"--whoa! :)