I am lucky that both Ethan and Katelyn still nap, and at the same time! I look forward to this time because it's really the only time during the day that Emily gets my undivided attention. Therefore, I usually forgo any household chores to snuggle with my precious Emily!
Ethan, who recently hated being in photos, suddenly jumps in every photo possible, it's cute! And since Ethan jumped in, so did Katelyn. In the mornings Ethan will come into our room after waking up and goes straight to Emily to say good morning and see if she's awake. He loves having her look at him and she is beginning to be enthralled by what her older siblings are doing. A cute thing that Ethan said to me the other day was, "Mommy, you smell like Emily", which translates to "Mommy, you smell like spit up and Emily does too." It's funny that Ethan associates the smell of milk with Emily, maybe we need to give her a bath more often! I do have to say that my least favorite thing Ethan says right now is "Mommy, you're taking too long". I'm usually running around as fast as I can, but with 3 kids to do things for, I'm sure it feels like a loooong time to him. If only I had more hands!
1 comment:
They are growing up too fast.
G-Pa
Post a Comment