Friday, August 24, 2012
What if...?
Ethan's new thing is to ask "What if...?", it must be a new phase. He does still ask the perpetual "why" questions, but I'm finding the "what ifs" pretty amusing.
During bath time...
Ethan: Ma, will this cap go down the drain?
Me: No, it's too big.
Ethan: What if it was small?
Me: Then it would go down the drain.
(For the past few weeks, I've turned into "ma", which I also find pretty funny.)
Ethan needs help putting on his shorts...
Ethan: Can you help me put on my shorts?
Me: Yes, but you need to help me because I'm holding Emily and only have one free hand.
Ethan: What if you had two?
Ethan needs something, and in his world, needs it right away. So, he's usually screaming at me...
Me: You need to be patient. Remember, there are 3 kiddos who need help and one mommy.
Ethan: What if there were 3 mommies?
(This one is my favorite!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! Isla is in the yelling and expecting things immediately too.
Especially love "ma."
Hahaha!! Three mommies!! That kid is smart!! Keira asks endless "what if" questions too and it is funny and sometimes maddening!! :)
Post a Comment