Enjoying time with grandma and grandpa!
Loving the switches!
Our little bee!
Climbing the spider web!
At the top!
It was pretty cold outside, but all the animals were out and active!
Enjoying a Christmas present... shaving!
Since Ethan loved visiting the lighthouse near our house, grandpa had the great idea to visit one in the Bay Area...
We couldn't have picked a more gorgeous day!
Sunny and warm!
Ergo buddies!
I love these jackets from Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Brian!
Exploring and hanging out since the tunnel to the lighthouse didn't open until early afternoon.
Peek-a-boo!
I think Katie was drawn to Auntie Kimmie on this trip!
The Point Bonita Lighthouse!
Crossing the suspension bridge to the lighthouse!
I just love this picture!
We had a great day with everyone!
We really loved all the family time...
Auntie Jo snuggles at the park!
Grandma and the two girls!
Doing a great job sharing the toy!
Playing together! It's so fun that they will get to grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment