To kick off the Christmas season Ethan and I had a special date night just the two of us to see a Christmas play put on by a local church.
Ready for the show to begin!
It was Ethan's first play and he did pretty well! He was eager to see what was going on on stage, but we didn't have a very good view. He was also eager for intermission since the play was during our normal dinner time and I told him he could have a snack then. I made the mistake of getting him a Fruit by the Foot because he was literally bouncing off the seats for the second half of the play.
And afterwards we joined a few friends also having mommy-son dates for a special treat at DQ! Ethan was too enthralled by the place for a decent picture.
Trying a bite of mommy's... good thing I didn't know until now that there was a DQ so close to us!
The girls also had a special date with their daddy... frozen yogurt! I was told Emily's favorite flavor was peppermint!
I love that we all had our own special date nights!

No comments:
Post a Comment