Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Noon Year!

In my search for kid-friendly things to do in the Bay Area, I discovered a Happy Noon Year party at the Hiller Aviation Museum. It sounded fun, so we decided to check it out...

Checking out the airplanes with grandpa!

A pilot in the making???

We got to spend the day with Camdyn since her mommy and daddy had to work, thankfully we had four adults for the four kiddos!
Camdyn filling up on Auntie Kimmie snuggles!

Checking everything out with grandpa!

Emily getting her fill of the airplanes with daddy!

There were many airplanes to look at, but also ones we could climb in and displays to explore. Without a doubt, anything with buttons, switches, and knobs are a huge hit.

About 5 minutes to noon the balloon drop areas suddenly got very crowded! Thankfully they had two areas to handle all the people.

In the middle of the crowds, waiting for the countdown!

Are they going to drop?

Waiting patiently!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy Noon Year!

After the balloon drop we went back home for lunch... the two gals were ready to eat! Thankfully grandpa was there to help me feed them, I'm not sure how messy it would have gotten trying to feed the both of them!

It was a fun event and great day with the kiddos, grandpa, Auntie Kim, and daddy. I really like the idea of celebrating Noon Year, it was the first time I had ever heard of it. 

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

No comments: