Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Fun!

Here's a few other things we did this Christmas season...

We decorated Gingerbread Houses one night...
Frosting her house!

Decorating his house with red frosting.

Now time to add the candy!

And now the best party... eating some of it!

We fit in as many Christmas lights as possible...
 Our first night out to see Christmas lights we checked out a nearby neighborhood we had never been to.

They definitely had their houses decorated!

Another night we checked out Christmas Card Lane with hot chocolate in tow... Showing their penguins all the lights!

On another night David had to work late, so I decided that I would pack up the kids and we would drive around Candy Cane Lane since I've been really wanting to check it out. When we got there it was SO amazing that we just had to get out! Sadly I hadn't packed for walking around in the cold, but we made do. Ethan wore my sweatshirt and helped push Emily in the stroller. 

Since I hadn't packed a double stroller, Katelyn (thankfully) agreed to go in the ergo for the first time! It was pretty cold in just a long sleeved shirt, but Katelyn kept me warm!

We were so excited when daddy came home earlier than expected and met us there!

Once David came, then Ethan could have his turn in the carrier!

The next night we went to Christmas Card Lane with grandma... Checking out the trains with grandma!

 
The trains were a huge hit this year!

We also went to Sea World one night with grandma and grandpa...
 Checking out Snow World!

Family shot!

Waiting for the Shamu Christmas show to begin!

 All bundled up for the show!

 Enjoying the Christmas music with hot chocolate in hand!

 So many fun things to do at Christmas time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great that everyone gets to share in the holiday experience.

G-Pa