Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brave Boy!

Today Ethan had his 2 month well-child exam. He weighs 12.5 pounds! David guessed Ethan's weight correctly and won the bet (although I don't know if we had bet anything). Ethan is also 24 inches long, which puts him in the 88th percentile... maybe he'll be tall! He also received a few vaccinations and he was very brave, so was mommy. Thankfully daddy was there to support the both of us! Ethan only cried for a minute or so... we'll see how the rest of the afternoon goes. We were told that he might sleep more this afternoon, be cranky after his nap, and/or have a fever. All in all the appointment went well and our brave little boy seems to be growing just fine. =)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am glad to hear Ethan is healthy and he is growing so quickly!

Ali said...

Oooh! You're such a brave Mommy! We have Isla's 2 month coming up. I can't wait to see you this Saturday! Is Ethan coming? Isla will be there and my mom will too - ready and happy to help both of us if need be. :-)