On Saturday we had our first picnic with Ethan. We went to a park in PB and enjoyed the sunny, 80-degree weather. Ethan seemed to enjoy the outdoors...
We need a play date! Reading your blog is like reading a mirror of my life! It is so fun! Ethan is such a handsome guy! Andrew and I are bog Zoolander fans and we love the post of Ethan's "First Look"!
4 comments:
I love the pictures, he is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again!
what a beautiful family!!
We need a play date! Reading your blog is like reading a mirror of my life! It is so fun! Ethan is such a handsome guy! Andrew and I are bog Zoolander fans and we love the post of Ethan's "First Look"!
Wow, he's growing up so fast - he's bigger than you now, Marisela!!
Post a Comment