I am starting to get more adventurous with going out with Ethan. Yesterday we went to my work because I needed to get some paperwork done and he did a great job meeting some of my co-workers. He was actually awake! =) Today Ethan was a trooper as I went clothes shopping because I am tired of not being able to fit into any of my pre-prego pants. I keep telling myself it took me 9 months to put the weight on, it may take me 9 months to get the weight off. Needless to say, I now have jeans that fit!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
YES!
I am starting to get more adventurous with going out with Ethan. Yesterday we went to my work because I needed to get some paperwork done and he did a great job meeting some of my co-workers. He was actually awake! =) Today Ethan was a trooper as I went clothes shopping because I am tired of not being able to fit into any of my pre-prego pants. I keep telling myself it took me 9 months to put the weight on, it may take me 9 months to get the weight off. Needless to say, I now have jeans that fit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay, congrats! This is a great picture. I am glad to hear you are all doing well.
Soon, you can bring Ethan to Mexico! I'm glad you got your pants :)
Ethan would love to come visit you in Mexico, me too by the way! I miss you! =)
Post a Comment