Sunday, September 12, 2010

1 Month!

Happy 1 Month Birthday Cuddlebug!



I was thinking about this past month today and the worries and fears I had before Katelyn's arrival came to mind. Over the past few weeks I have discovered that my worries and fears were unfounded. One of them being if I would have enough love to go around. Thinking about this fear and saying it aloud makes me feel silly, and although it may sound silly, it was a real fear of mine. Would I have enough love for Katelyn? I love Ethan to pieces and I didn't know if with the addition to our family if so much love was possible. It is possible and I love Katelyn just as much as I love Ethan. I think the heart must grow bigger, in my case it has doubled. And if we have another child, it will just triple. Love is an amazing thing, it is something you just can't put boundaries on.

Katelyn girl, I just want you to know that we love you to pieces and we're so glad you are here!

5 comments:

Johanna said...

What a sweet post! Katelyn, we love you too!

J&J

Anonymous said...

Glad I am here to celebrate Katelyn's one month birthday. I will try my best not to spoil her too much.

Love, G-Pa

Kimberly said...

I can't believe it has been a month, yahoo! Love you Katelyn and Ethan.

Anonymous said...

Marisela! You made me cry!! She is so beautiful! You have such a lovely family!

Amanda

Ali said...

Waaahhh! I'm totally tearing up!