Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend...

For the past 4 weeks every day has felt like a weekend since David was home on paternity leave. We had a great time and did some kind of family outing almost every day, whether it was a picnic at the park, running to Target/Babies r Us, going out for coffee and bagels, or going to Sea World, the Zoo, or the museum, it was my ideal time together since I am a huge fan of family time.

Here are a few pictures from some of our outings...


Picnic at our neighborhood park


Watching the train and playing in the park.


Resting at the park (pretty much captures how she was on all our outings!).


Discovering how things work with Daddy at the museum.


Buttons and lights, Ethan's favorite!


Picnic lunch and feeding the ducks and geese our leftover tortillas.


"Goose!"


Backing away from the brave geese!


Chips! (Don't worry, the bag was pretty much empty when we gave it to him.)


Daddy,
Thanks for spending so much time with us, we miss you!
With Love,
Ethan & Katelyn

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun, I love all the pictures! Katelyn looks so peaceful and Ethan is having a blast. My favorite picture is big brother Ethan watching over little Katelyn. Love you guys.

Dan said...

Love the pics!

JPP said...

Picnic at the park: I think I see some crazies 'bouncing' in the reflection of your sunglasses! Great photos, sorry we wont be there for the bday celebration this weekend. Or maybe we will via skype? :)