Saturday, September 4, 2010

Siesta

The siesta is a very critical part of our day... as soon as Ethan goes down for a nap, it's time for our rejuvenating nap. Thankfully Katelyn sleeps most of the day, so chances are highly likely that she is napping at the same time.


I definitely need to catch a few zzz's to get me through the sleep deprived nights...


...And David needs a few zzz's after entertaining a busy toddler!


Look how rested Ethan is after his nap!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Glad you guys get a chance to take siestas, I wish I could be as happy as Ethan when I wake up ;)

Johanna said...

Ha! What a ham :)

Anonymous said...

Ethan looks way to happy. Not sure I am ready for him.

G-Pa

Anonymous said...

Siesta time, my favorite! Love the photos. Can't wait to hug our little ones, and mama and papa.

Meema

Dan said...

Siestas are the best! Glad you guys get some time to catch up on sleep.