My parents came down for a week to help with the transition of David going back to work. We all had a great week together and they were extremely helpful! Only family will get up at 5:30 in the morning to watch your kids while you catch a few extras zzz's. We (myself, especially) were spoiled during the week and I know we are all missing having peepa and meema here!
Relaxing on the hammock with meema.
Snuggle time!
Helping peepa get some work done.
No visit is complete from peepa and meema without a little spoiling (i.e. trip to Toys R Us). Now I can fix things just like daddy!
A rare moment where Katelyn isn't in someone's arms.
This is where she spent most of her time, in either peepa or meema's arms, lucky girl!
As Ethan would say, "two meemas".
Feeding the ducks with the meemas.
Oh, that's where peepa is!
3 comments:
I really miss those special moments. It was one of the best vacations I had. Enjoyed very single moment. Miss you all.
Meema
Best vacation ever> Ready to do it again.
G-Pa (Peepa)
What a great post and pictures! I don't know how you had time for that super mom :) Hope you are having a great week, love you!
Post a Comment