This post is dedicated to Uncle J, because hard to believe I know, but Katelyn doesn't smile all the time. Although, I really wish I could say she did!
Don't worry Uncle J, you're not the only one who wonders if she ever doesn't smile. She's actually really good when we're out and about because she is easily entertained by distractions. And I often get told by others that they never hear a peep out of her and that she is such a good baby. I do agree that she is a great baby, but like all of us, she has her moments. I'd have to say that in the last month or so, she has started to really let us know when she's not happy. Afternoons can be especially rough on some days.I get so sad when...
1. I try my hardest to crawl forward, but find myself going backwards.
2. I'm tired and didn't take a long enough nap.
3. I see a fun toy that I can't reach.
4. I want to play with something of mommy's or Ethan's that isn't safe for me.
5. Mommy sticks me in the Bumbo or the entertainer so she can scarf down her dinner, which is why I'm so upset here.
P.S. It did feel really cruel taking this picture when all she wanted was for me to pick her up.
1. I try my hardest to crawl forward, but find myself going backwards.
2. I'm tired and didn't take a long enough nap.
3. I see a fun toy that I can't reach.
4. I want to play with something of mommy's or Ethan's that isn't safe for me.
5. Mommy sticks me in the Bumbo or the entertainer so she can scarf down her dinner, which is why I'm so upset here.
4 comments:
Wow! I don't think she could get any cuter if she tried! I've never seen such a cute sad baby!
I am ready to pick her up!
Can't wait.
G-Pa
She is such a doll! To be able to be expressing sadness and such beauty at the same time! So sweet!
Ah, you'll have to ask Uncle James what my reaction was to this post...still such a cutie-pie she is.
Post a Comment