Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy Girl!

Katelyn has been a busy girl lately. In the past two weeks she's done so many new things!


She started army crawling and then started crawling on all fours within a week's time.


She gets faster and faster each day!


She even pushes up into downward dog yoga pose.


She's also learned to clap, bring food to her mouth and is repeating a few sounds/words here and there. A few of her first words have been mom, water, bubbles, and bye-bye. (Disclaimer: I'm probably biased and hear what I want to, although other people do say they have heard what I did. Maybe they are just humoring me!)

Next up is pulling herself up to standing. She is trying very hard at this and can get herself on her knees. Last night I went into her room and she was holding onto her crib rails and on her knees. We definitely lowered her crib today. Next thing I know she'll be taking her first steps!

She's growing so much every day, it's so exciting!

3 comments:

Dan said...

How quickly she's growing!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting, can't wait to see you all again.

G-Pa

Michael and Amanda Romero said...

She is sooo scrumptious! I just want to snuggle her! What a joy!