Snuggling with daddy while eating lunch.

Climbing the rope climb by himself.

Eager to climb after big brother!

Up at the top of the tree house with daddy.

Walking with mom! She's actually gotten really good at walking, I'm just too nervous to let her go on hard ground.

Cheese!

The best part was the river bed! They had little boats that you could float down the river. Here Ethan is checking out where the water is coming from.

Katelyn loved getting her feet wet!

Having fun together!

Playing in the musical area.
Climbing the rope climb by himself.
Eager to climb after big brother!
Up at the top of the tree house with daddy.
Walking with mom! She's actually gotten really good at walking, I'm just too nervous to let her go on hard ground.
Cheese!
The best part was the river bed! They had little boats that you could float down the river. Here Ethan is checking out where the water is coming from.
Katelyn loved getting her feet wet!
Having fun together!
Playing in the musical area.
I'm not sure I would be willing to pay the full admission price to get in because our time is limited by naps, but maybe someday when our window to go out and do something together isn't so constricted by naps. We still had tons of fun though!
1 comment:
They are getting so big. Wish I was there.
G-Pa
Post a Comment