Sunday, June 7, 2009

7 Days...

Seven days of work stand in between me and a fun-filled summer with Ethan. On Friday night we went to a retirement party for a few staff members at my school and I kept hearing "We've missed you" and "We're glad you're coming back". With Ethan in my arms I kept wondering in my head what the appropriate response would be. "I miss you too" or "I'm glad I'm coming back"??? I said neither because both would be a lie. Truth be told, I have enjoyed every minute of my maternity leave and have thought about work as little as possible. My leave has come to an end and I have to go back tomorrow, luckily just for 7 days. I'm just going to keep telling myself "I think I can, I think I can!"

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Only 7 days, you can do it!

Alyssa Aguilar said...

I was wondering when you were going back to work. I hope we can catch up soon. I'm praying these 7 days blow by & the summer slowly rolls along. I love you guys!

Ali said...

Ohhh! I hope those days fly by! Don't forget to take a big picture of Ethan to work with you!

Ali said...

Look at that little face too!

Johanna said...

you can do it! yes you can.