Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Got Food?

On Sunday we decided to start solids because Ethan started showing signs that he was ready, mainly that he was still hungry after a full feeding.

We started with rice cereal and Ethan really liked it. The only complaint was that we weren't feeding him fast enough, because he is used to a continual supply of food. I think he managed to eat most of it.

I'm not too sure about what to say about the Raiders bib (thanks Alyssa!), especially since both of the teams we root for are Raider rivals. I guess all I can say is... Go Niners! Go Chargers!

He also enjoyed drinking water out of his new cup.

8 comments:

Johanna said...

raiders?!? i guess it's better than a chargers bib =)

p.s. you didn't mention that he is using a sippy cup already. our little man is growing up so quickly.

Ali said...

Ethan is a Raiders fan!?! What about the 49ers!?!
PS - So exciting that he is a big boy eater now!

Marisela said...

Oh no, Ethan will not be a Raiders fan! There is enough football rivalry in this house already, plus Raiders fans are scary! =P

Alyssa said...

What!? Look at how handsome Ethan looks in that bib! Mars, I haven't seen you guys since the beginning of May :( I need to see you soon, Ethan's growing so fast.
P.S. Raider fans aren't scary, we just don't like anyone.

Kimberly said...

Wow, he really is growing so fast. I can't wait to see everyone in a week.

Anonymous said...

Go Blue and Gold, Cal Bears!!

G-Pa Szto

Anonymous said...

I will make chock for my little Ethan, it will be delicious.
He is so cute! Growing up too quick.

G-ma

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Growing too fast! I will make him delicious chock.
G-ma