Friday, June 5, 2009

The Library

I've come to the realization today that the public library is extremely underutilized by many people and it is only now that I am coming to appreciate all that the library has to offer. Today Ethan and I went to check out some books on sleep (not a favorite topic of mine right now) and we also got some great CDs for him to listen to before going to bed. Since I have been off we have also gone to the library for Hug-A-By Baby Storytime and Baby & Me Yoga, which has been very special times for me to spend with Ethan. The best part of it all is that it is all free! I think I'm so excited at the moment because there are a bazillion theories on baby sleep and it would cost a fortune to read all the books on the popular sleep theories. Now I get to read them for free. =)

3 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

I would have to agree--the library is a great resource! I've been going a lot to borrow DVDs (helps pass the time). Which branch do you go to? I was at the PQ library this afternoon!

Marisela said...

ah, I was at the Poway one today... =P

Ali said...

I'm trying to decide whether to go with Ferber or Weisbluth right now, but the biggest challenge has been trying to get her napping on a regular schedule (my fault, not hers).
Good Luck!