Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Summer!

The official start of summer is not for a few more days, but it has officially begun for me! My last day of work was Tuesday, but I've had to go in a few times to finish up some things. I moved classrooms, so that was a big endeavor. Half way through I was wondering what I had gotten myself into (I requested the room change), but I was reminded that I will be thankful later on because my new classroom has bathrooms in it. I went in this morning to finish putting away a few things and now I'm done! No more work for me, it's time to enjoy my vacation!

This week Ethan turned 5 months old and on Wednesday we visited some good
friends in the hospital who just had their first baby, a beautiful baby girl. It was so amazing to see how much Ethan has grown in just 5 months. I really don't remember Ethan being so small, but I'm sure he was.


Ethan and I also took a trip to Babies 'R Us this week and spent way more money than we should have. It is crazy how quickly things add up in that store. Let the solids adventure begin (although not for a few more weeks)!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yay for summer! You made it, goody goody. Love you all!

Ali said...

Yey Summer! Let's hang out! We are ferberizing right now and I'd love to talk to you about sleep...and other things too of course! :-)