Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Afternoon Fun!

Even though it was a Wednesday, I had to work because of the holiday on Monday. There was a staff development scheduled for the afternoon and I was expecting to get home later than I wanted. To my surprise, our staff development got out early and I had to decide between attending a union meeting later in the afternoon and being a "team" member or skipping out and spending more time with my kids. Well, I think these pictures make my choice obvious...

Making patty cakes!

Whee!

Where my big brother goes, I shall follow!

What a treat, the sprinklers came on for our garden!

I'm pretty sure there is nothing more entertaining than water!


Yep, water is very entertaining! Thankfully it was a warm day today!

When I was getting dinner ready Ethan dumped out his Dr. Seuss memory cards on the floor. Recently he has been really into learning his letters and their sounds, probably inspired by a fifty cent find at a garage sale, The Letter Factory.


The excitement on his face when he finds the letter I asked for.


Look! I found the K! He doesn't quite have them all mastered yet, getting a few mixed up that look similar to each other, like G and C, and Y and V.

I'm glad I got in a little extra time with Ethan and Katelyn today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, both kiddos are getting so big.
Glad they are getting some use of the slide.

G-Pa