We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day! Battling the crowds just doesn't sound fun, especially battling the crowds with kids. A few nights before Valentine's Day we made a trip to the grocery store and I saw that a dozen roses were fifty dollars! I told David to please not get me any overly priced roses, but a dinner instead. On Valentine's Day I got a text from David at work telling me that dinner was taken care of! That was the best present I could ask for! After a long day at work, making dinner is the last thing I want to do. David made a delicious pot roast with potatoes. And to top it off, David made chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!
I definitely wasn't the only one who enjoyed it!
Yum, yum!
Valentine's hug anyone?
We hope you had a good Valentine's Day, we certainly did!
3 comments:
I will take a Valentine's hug! How sweet, nice work David :)
Way to go, David!
They can give me a hug anytime. I will have to take some lessons from David.
G-Pa
Post a Comment