Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Catching some Zzzz's...

Ah, sleep... I always wish there was more of it! Although, I do have to say I've been doing better since I was the type of person who needed a lot of sleep pre-kids. And now after having kids, I will take whatever I can get!


Singing songs and rocking in their rocking chairs before bedtime.


They were having a lot of fun together... I'm not sure this was exactly a calming activity!


Our little early bird climbed into bed with us one weekend morning and actually fell back asleep, giving mommy and daddy a few extra zzz's.


Ethan has started requesting to sleep in different places... on the floor, in his rocking chair... as long as he goes to sleep without any fuss, it's fine with us!

Sadly, lately how well Ethan sleeps has been dependent on what day of the week it is. Sundays are hard nights because he knows I'm going to work the next day and Mondays are even rougher because I'm again gone the following day. Tuesday nights are better and by Wednesday he sleeps great until Sunday hits again. And Katelyn has been getting her last eye teeth on the top and once they are in she will have a full mouth of teeth for now. I can't wait for the teething to be over! Sometimes I wonder if I will ever sleep through the night on a consistent basis again!

No comments: