Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby P

This past weekend we had the joy of celebrating the expected arrival of baby. Kim and I had the honor of throwing Johanna her first Baby Shower!


We had a little monkey shower theme.


I loved this back patio area of the restaurant, it was a perfect intimate setting for the shower.


Bruschetta, salad, and paninis... yum! I couldn't resist digging in before taking a picture of these delicious paninis.


My little sister is an amazing party host... where did this girl come from? There was once a time where I had to order her meals at restaurants for her. I'm so proud of her!


We had a very special treat, a visit from lion dancers! They came all the way to the back of the restaurant and danced for us!


It was definitely a hit!


Grandma, aunties, and momma! For once I'm not referring to myself as momma!


More aunties!


Showing off her party favors... rattle cake pops that actually rattle!


Expectant daddy and mommy!


Disaster strikes! Our poor diaper cake... thankfully it happened after the shower!

While the gals were busy celebrating baby P, the boys plus Katie was busy playing at Chuck E Cheese...


Dancing away!


What exactly is this mechanical dancing and singing band?


Skeeball!


Getting some help from her uncles! (Yep, I said uncles... it's official, Brian is going to be part of the family!)


The best part... collecting the tickets.


Riding with Chuck E Cheese! Katelyn actually enjoyed a few of the rides!


All the playing makes you hungry!


Time to turn in tickets!


Tired out from a fun and busy weekend! Katelyn is at the airport, resting on daddy's backpack with daddy's jacket as her blanket while we were waiting for our bags.

We can't wait to meet you Baby P! Although, we are fine waiting a few more weeks!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Haha, that's our secret;) Must have learned it from MomMom and my big sistas! What a great weekend, love you guys!

allisonwardrip said...

Looks like a very special shower and beautiful decorations too!

Alyzzle said...

Kim is engaged?! So much to celebrate for the Szto clan :) Love you guys!