On Sunday we got ready for preschool by decorating our bucket!
Hard at work peeling off the stickers! He decorated his bucket with foam stars, foam letters, Chuggington, and Cars stickers.
Ready to go with his bucket!
Our preschooler!
On the hot seat!
My best friend is: All my friends and mommy.
My favorite thing to play: Going on top of the roof.
My favorite color: Black
My favorite book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
My favorite TV show: Any show on PBS Kids
My favorite food: Broccoli
When I grow up, I want to: Be a road builder.
Something I really like: Chocolate Cake
Something I really don't like: Sour Cream
My favorite thing about myself: I like my room, my sisters, and going to places often, like Sea World.
Something I want to do this year: I want to go to work.
He was in a pretty silly mood, but it was a fun interview!
In his class!!! Talking on the phone with mommy!
Taking a picture of each other at the same time!
Friends! Luckily we have a friend from church, Michael, in our class and they even dressed alike!
It was a good first day, no tears for mommy (although my eyes were a bit watery) or Ethan! I'm excited for him and he seemed to be very excited to go this morning and happy when I picked him up!
2 comments:
I'm so glad his first day was a hit! Yea Ethan!
A road builder - I love it!
Post a Comment