Monday, September 3, 2012

Sea World

We went to Sea World twice in one week! Once with grandma...

Checking out the tide pools!

Touching the starfish with grandma!

Enjoying the turtles.

Playing the turtle game with grandma!

Ethan found where we were on the map, I was so impressed!

Staying cool!

Complete joy!

Drenched!

And then we went again with daddy on Labor Day...
Emily's face lit up as I took her out of the stroller to look at the turtles. She liked tracking the big turtles and bright yellow fish.

Checking out the sharks!

Ethan has been eager to watch another show since seeing one with his cousins back in June. Eating our lunch while waiting for the dolphin show to begin!

Daddy with his girls! (Trying to keep Emily in the little shade we had.)

I think Sea World is one of my favorite places with young kids!

No comments: