In the driver's seat of a police car!
Hopefully the only time Katelyn will ever be in the backseat of a police car. I'm not sure what this thing is, but she thought it was a microphone.
Vroom, vroom!
Now time to drive the S.W.A.T. car!
Peeking out... what do they use this for?
Katie's turn!
Checking everything out in the military vehicle!
Aboard the navy boat!
Waiting oh so patiently for his turn to be the captain!
Robasaurus!
Lunch time for the robosaurus!
What's with all the vehicles?
Big rig time!
So small compared to the huge steering wheel!
A gigantic horse trailer!
Are those horses peeking out?
We had a pretty good time, Ethan could have stayed in the driver's seat of those vehicles all day if we let him. I was impressed with all the different types of vehicles they had, we didn't get to climb in all of them, there were so many! And I was proud of Ethan of getting out of the driver's seat to let other kids have a turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment