Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Preschool Drive By

Ethan is starting preschool next week!!! A suggestion the school gave to parents was driving by the school to get the kids more comfortable with the idea of going to school. We've been casually talking about it with Ethan and this morning we were able to get out the door at a decent time, so I decided to use the extra time to drive by Ethan's preschool. I gave Ethan the choice whether he wanted to drive by his preschool or go straight to the park and he eagerly picked his preschool!

As we drove through the parking lot, which has a good view of the playground...
Ethan: "Do you see my preschool Katie?"
Katelyn: "Go, go, go!"
Ethan: "Don't worry, I promise, I won't forget about you. I'm going to meet some special friends, but I won't forget about you."

I thought Katelyn just wanted to play on the playground, but I think Ethan's perception was right, she wants to go to school too! I think Grandma Drake was right, Katie might have a hard time with Ethan starting preschool since her constant playmate won't be around on those mornings!

1 comment:

allisonwardrip said...

Awwwwwww! He is so sweet!!