Ethan meeting Camdyn for the first time!

Ethan was truly great with Camdyn and kept commenting on how she sleeps a lot. He was very gentle with her and was excited to meet her.

Katelyn meeting Camdyn for the first time! When Katelyn walked in the door with daddy I was actually holding Camdyn and Katelyn did a great job being ok with the whole situation.

Katelyn holding Camdyn. She's been very interested in babies lately and would bring over different toys or food to share with her cousin.

Saying "hi" to her cousin!

Could she be any more precious?

We all fought to have a turn holding Camdyn!

I loved holding her and can't wait until we get to see her again!
Ethan was truly great with Camdyn and kept commenting on how she sleeps a lot. He was very gentle with her and was excited to meet her.
Katelyn meeting Camdyn for the first time! When Katelyn walked in the door with daddy I was actually holding Camdyn and Katelyn did a great job being ok with the whole situation.
Katelyn holding Camdyn. She's been very interested in babies lately and would bring over different toys or food to share with her cousin.
Saying "hi" to her cousin!
Could she be any more precious?
We all fought to have a turn holding Camdyn!
I loved holding her and can't wait until we get to see her again!
1 comment:
Awww....such great pics! You have a good looking family!!
Post a Comment