Concentrating hard on making his daffodil.
Making a bee puppet!
Whee! Swinging with Ella!
Katelyn enjoying playing tether ball! And mommy worrying it was going to come around and hit her in the head.
Sorting out plant seeds.
Making honey combs!
Dancing with our bees!
And then we learned about oceans!
Making an ocean collage... Ethan loves anything that involves glue.
During art Katelyn was awfully quiet, I found her around the corner sitting on a mat and reading an ocean book. She loves reading!
Katelyn (and Ethan) absolutely adore Ashley and will share toys with her.
First time jumping in a huge trampoline! I was surprised he wanted to go in, but he had a good time.
Shooting hoops... doesn't Katelyn look like she's a real ball player?
Look! I caught a fish!
Digging for ocean animals in blue jello... he didn't really like the texture, but he certainly enjoyed the yummy jello!
And lastly we learned about frogs at our house!
Katelyn loves joining in on our art... she's busy making a frog!
I was trying to take a picture of Ethan and his frog art, but he was in a silly picture mood.
Doing a frog counting book with Keira.
Catching flies with his frog puppet!
Splashing in the water with frogs and lily pads.
Who doesn't love water?
Enjoying frog floats, complete with lime sherbert, 7-up, mini M&M's for eyes, and red licorice for the tongue.
It's been a fun month at Friends School!
No comments:
Post a Comment