After vising for a few days in the Bay Area my parents flew down with the kids and me and we took a trip to Disneyland! We had to keep with our tradition of going to Disneyland when I'm 8 months pregnant! The first time, when I was pregnant with Ethan, it was cold and rainy and when I pregnant with Katelyn it was too hot. This time around the weather was perfect!
The classic Disneyland picture!
One with grandpa and grandma!
First ride of the day, Astro Blasters!
The girls hanging out as the boys rode Autotopia.
The boys having a snack.
It's A Small World... a definitely must in my book!
Katelyn checking everything out!
Toontown was a hit! Enjoying the fountain with grandpa!
A lot to explore!
Minnie hat, a must buy!
Meeting Goofy! Katleyn was very interested at first, but not so sure when they got close.
On the Toon Town ride!
Ethan and Katelyn did well on the ride, even though I'm not too sure I did ok on it! It was a bit jerky for a very pregnant mom and it didn't have any warnings for pregnant mommas.
Enjoying yummy slushies on a hot day from grandma and grandpa! Yum!
After naps (for everyone), we went back for a few rides and fireworks. I think that's how I survived 2 days at Disneyland, afternoon naps!
I really enjoyed riding Dumbo!
Daddy and Ethan as they whiz by!
The boys riding on the carousel!
Daddy and Katelyn on the carousel!
And Auntie Kimmie and Ethan on the carousel!
We didn't get any pictures of the fireworks, but Ethan and Katelyn really enjoyed it! If it wasn't at 9:30 PM we might have kept them up the 2nd day to watch them again. And here we are on day 2...
Exploring Tom Sawyer's Island and loving it! Pumping the water with daddy!
Checking out the tunnels!
Argh! Being a pirate on the long bridge!
Winnie the Pooh ride!
Enjoying the parade! Katelyn kept saying "more, more"!
Ethan really loved it, he was completely enthralled by it all!
The next day we had to continue our Disney fun before heading home, breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen! Grandma found us this awesome condo for the weekend, which was in walking distance to the Disneyland Hotel, Downtown Disney, and the parking tram to Disneyland. It was perfect!
Meeting Chip... or is it Dale?
Katleyn really enjoyed meeting the characters.
So did grandma and Uncle Brian!
Ethan meeting Rafiki... He was a bit unsure of it all.
Snuggling with grandpa!
Meeting the cook!
Thanks for a VERY memorable weekend grandma and grandpa!






2 comments:
i love all of the mickey (and minnie) ears! wish we could have been there.
Let's do again, soon.
G-Pa
Post a Comment